Who wouldn’t desire hair that is long, thick, and healthy? People will do anything to do this, including using masks, consuming biotin supplements, and scheduling cuts. Accepting these choices, though, can be extremely difficult at times. Anagen, catagen, and telogen are the three primary stages in which scalp hair typically develops at a rate of 0.4mm per day and six inches per year. There aren’t any specific products that can cause hair to grow instantly, in case you were wondering. There doesn’t seem to be a quick fix for luscious hair growth. However, there are several products and techniques that can enhance hair quality while reducing breakage. And that’s what we’ll be talking about here.
• A healthy diet If you want healthy hair, make sure you get your vitamins and minerals. Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Don’t forget to incorporate selections that are high in protein in your meals. Among the minerals needed by your hair are biotin, the antioxidant vitamins C, E, and D, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, zinc, and iron.
• Apply essential oils Only when your scalp is healthy will your hair begin to grow. And for that, essential oils for hair like rosemary, lime, or tea tree are particularly beneficial. But make sure you dilute these oils with a carrier oil before applying them to your skin. One ounce of a carrier oil, such as mineral, sunflower, or coconut oil, can contain a few drops of essential oil. This maintains the moisture in your hair and scalp.
• Use keratin products Lack of protein is the main cause of hair loss. Hair health will be improved by using keratin products. It repairs damaged hair, lessens hair loss, and enhances hair diameter.
• Head massages The stimulation of hair growth by scalp massages is well established. Before going to bed, you can massage once a day with warm oil if you’d like. Both the blood flow and the hair follicles will be stimulated. Using a wooden comb will help the developing hair follicles breathe following the massage.
• Avoid taking a hot shower. Experts claim that hot water removes the natural oil from the scalp, making it fragile and vulnerable to harm. To maintain the health of your hair, you can apply shampoo with warm water, but you should always rinse it out with cold water.
• Use hair masks Use butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, and argan oil in hair masks if you have dry hair. While those with oily scalps can make their own hair masks with amla, tea tree oil, and apple cider vinegar. For better effects, apply masks to freshly washed hair and wrap your head in a hot, moist towel.