New Delhi: EPFO gives varied facilities to its subscribers, utilizing which they will examine their account balance.
EPF will be checked by PF subscribers in 4 alternative ways –ONLINE, by means of UMANG App, by means of SMS and thru MISSED Name.
The members registered on the UAN portal might get their PF particulars by sending an SMS from their registered mobile numbers to SMS ‘EPFOHO UAN’ to 7738299899. EPFO subscribers, registered on the UAN portal, might get their PF particulars out there with the Workers’ Provident Fund Organisation by giving a missed name at 011-22901406 from their mobile number registered with UAN.
Nevertheless, if you do not know your UAN, you possibly can nonetheless check your EPF account balance. You are able to do so in few simple steps. Right here is methods to EPF account balance ONLINE with out UAN.
1. Visit EPFO official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
2. Now press “click here to know your PF balance” link.
3. The EPFO link will take you to a new page.
4. You will land up on epfoservices.in.epfo.
5. Now, enter your state.
6. Mention the EPF office.
7. Enter your establishment code.
8. Punch in your PF account number, name and registered mobile number.
9. Click on the acknowledgment box and press “I agree”.
10. Now you can see your PF balance.
The assured fixed return approach of the EPFO, announced by the CBT every year, along with the tax exemptions makes it an attractive choice for investors, providing them with strong social security in the form of provident fund.