Women can cope with an oily nose year-round, whether it is winter or summer. Consider using home remedies along with the appropriate skin care products.
Here are a few tips to help reduce oily skin on the nose:
- Cleanse your skin twice a day with a gentle, oil-free cleanser. Avoid using hot water or scrubbing your skin, as this can strip your skin of its natural oils and aggravate oily skin.
- Use a toner or astringent to help remove excess oil from your skin. Look for products that contain salicylic acid or alpha hydroxy acids, which can help exfoliate the skin and unclog pores.
- Apply a light, oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and nourished without adding extra oil.
- Use blotting papers or a mattifying powder to absorb excess oil throughout the day.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands and avoid using heavy or oily makeup.
- Keep your hair off your face, as hair can transfer oil to your skin.
- Consult with a dermatologist, if the problem persists.
7 natural remedies to lighten dark circles under the eyes